We’ve Expanded Our Training Programs!
One of the most unique aspects of our approach is the speed at which we prepare participants for junior-level security tasks.
Top performing adults in our program have quickly earned paid work opportunities exclusive to CyberForward. Several have advanced to higher roles, or move on to more exciting opportunities. Top performing high school students are ready for life-changing internships.
This approach, combined with our focus on providing the curriculum free of cost to learners, has allowed us to build programs for everyone.
Learn more about our programs below.
- Our flagship program for adults
- Rapid cyber security talent development model
- Sponsored by community partners or employers seeking to bring opportunities to those in need
- Leverage transferable skills towards a career in cyber security
- Top graduates can earn paid work experience
- Scholarships may be available based on eligibility
- $2,495.00 / participant
High School Programs
- Via partnership with local high schools and continuation schools
- Students may earn course credit
- Immersive learning experience with expert and employer engagement
- Top students are prepared for internship work
- Semester and Summer programs available
- Discounted pricing. We can work with most budgets
Next Level Training
- For college grads and junior analysts
- Advance your security skill-set
- Prepare for advanced technologies and skills requested by our top hiring partners
- In partnership with Cal State Fullerton
- Earn a college certificate + Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Program coming soon
Upskill Your Workforce
- For employers
- Customized curriculum
- Develop existing staff for security roles, or augment your staffing with our available resources
- Employer Training Panel (ETP) funding assistance available
- Build a talent pipeline and be prepared for resource shortages
- Flexible volume-based pricing
Building A Better Way
Hands-On Cyber Security Projects
Participants work with former CISOs and other experts on projects built to simulate real life cyber security tasks.
Relevant Skills are Acquired
Participants learn technical, interpersonal, and business skills needed for success in different cyber security roles.
A Quick Path to High Paying Jobs
Highest performing program graduates earn exclusive paid job experience or internships with our hiring partners.
Job-Ready Cyber Professionals
Participants in CyberForward Academy acquire the knowledge and experience for in-demand cyber security jobs.
Transform Your Team
Make our graduates part of your culture change.
“Working with members of the program and watching the human element shine through in everything they do is inspiring and energizing. We’re excited to watch the program continue to grow and to provide additional support and opportunities with future participants.”
Director GRC, Pacific Life